.

.

2/7/18


Thanksgiving // Part 1 Hiking at Quicksilver

2/7/18
1U5A1101
1U5A1104-Edit
1U5A1080-Edit
1U5A1051-Edit
1U5A1094
1U5A1048





1U5A1193-Edita
Untitled-1
1U5A1207-Edit

Last year we started our Thanksgiving tradition of on a hike, eating Thanksgiving dinner together at home and then rushing of to Kohls for their Black Friday sale. Taylor found a really awesome spot in Alamaden that took my breath away considering it was so close by to where we live! I wasn't really into nature as a kid, but it's become the best mental reset for me the older I get.

Last year we hiked in Big Basin and I was in the first trimester of my pregnancy with Sydney! What a blessing it was this year to have her with us on the other side of the womb to partake in the celebrations.

2015 was also a special Thanksgiving for us. Noah was just 3 months old and we were still so new to the parenting thing. We ate dinner on our coffee table in our little one bedroom apartment and then took a trip to San Francisco and Mt. Tam.

Beyond thankful for this family of mine and looking forward to the Thanksgivings to come ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment